For all NEW Roadway worker Contractors, Roadway Worker Safety Training certification is required before access is authorized to MTS property.**
(Please read all details carefully)
Off-Site classes occur at 7am and must have a minimum of 20 registrants.
Permissible maximum of registrants will be determined by distancing guidelines.
Minimum Requirements for Off-Site class:
- Inside Facility, void of hazards with tables, chairs, and room for proper distancing.
- Table near electricity at the front of the room for the instructor’s set up of a laptop and projector.
- A projector screen or TV Monitors for presentation. At the very least, a large, blank, white wall.
- Additional table near electricity with 2 chairs and a blank white or light colored back drop for ID photos. Preferably in the back of the room or off to the side, away from the safety presentation.
PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR “OTHERS”:
1. CHECKS:A COMPANY CHECK must be brought to your registered class *NO PERSONAL CHECKS*
CHECK PAYABLE TO JACOBS ENGINEERING GROUP
2. ACH/WIRE TRANSFER: WIRE TRANSFERS will be accepted at least 3 days prior to your registered class. They must be made out to Jacobs Engineering Group or the bank will not accept the wire. Bring proof of the wire transfer to your registered class.
ABA Routing Number: 111000012
Bank Account Number: 3750916030
Swift Code: BOFAUS3N
Please denote the following information on the check stub and wire transfer: JACOBS PROJECT NO.:TRAINING DATE: XX/XX/XXXX (Specify the training date under which the attendee(s) are registered to attend) NO CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ACCEPTED